1. If you are on a plan thru Healthcare.gov and received a renewal with an increase, please don't panic. The increase does not include the adjustment for the subsidy you may be entitled to. We need to update your application information and adjust your income slightly for it to be applied to the renewal rate. We can help you with that now or you may call Healthcare.gov to report it in January.
2. If you are on a plan thru Healthcare.gov and received a renewal and pay thru a bank draft, your bank draft will be stopped and needs to be set up again after January. This means you have to pay January's premium by check or phone in order to continue your coverage. The carriers didn't want to overdraft your bank account with the new premium, so they are billing you instead. The bill will include instructions of how to set up the bank draft once again.
3. If you change plans, either on or off the Marketplace, you must cancel your current plan. This will not happen automatically. The carriers may discontinue your plan, but they will replace it with a new plan and the new plan would need to be canceled if you choose something else.
4. If your network wasn't suitable to your needs, please let us know where you'd like to go so we can ensure your new plan includes your favorite providers.
5. If your job or income has changed, we'll need to know what you expect it to be in 2015.
6. If you wish to apply yourself, we'd appreciate it if you would put down Jeanine Kinzie as the agent with the NPN 8049289 and FFM ID# JKINZIE49316@616 so we can be assigned as your agent. The rates are the same whether you use an agent or not, so why not have a personal contact to answer your questions throughout the year?
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving time next week with family and friends!
Contact me today! 888-883-5290 | email