Do one of these Life Events apply to you?
- I gained a dependent due to marriage.
- I gained a dependent due to birth, adoption, or placement for adoption.
- I am no longer eligible as a dependent under my prior health insurance due to reaching the maximum age, legal separation, divorce or death of policyholder.
- I am no longer eligible for my prior health insurance plan due to termination of employment, reduction in number of hours of employment, loss of employer contribution toward my premiums, or I have exhausted my COBRA benefits.
- I gained access to new health insurance options because of a permanent move.
- I am newly ineligible for payments of the advance premium tax credit.
- I am no longer residing or living in my prior health insurance plan's HMO service area.
- An error occurred in my previous health plan enrollment.
- I have adequately demonstrated that my previous health plan or insurer substantially violated a material provision of its contract with me.
- I and/or my dependent(s) lost minimum essential coverage (Due to reasons other than non-payment of premium or rescission).
- Other qualifying event (as required by applicable laws)
If none of these events have occurred, you can still get coverage sooner by getting a short term plan. No matter what your situation, contact Jeanine Kinzie for personal assistance.